To have a diamond ring, you do not need to be married, wealthy or engaged. This is a luxury that any woman can access. Women choose to wear fashionable ones, not limiting their choice to a type of diamond or a particular style. There are many rings that are fashionable with various kinds of diamonds and different styles, making it easier to find the perfect one for you. Here is a look at fashion of diamond rings:
- Gemstones: Gemstones, when paired and put together with diamonds, make lovely combinations. They can be used to surround a small diamond as well. The most famous gemstones used in rings are emeralds, sapphires and rubies. This is a classic trend in fashion that will probably never change.
- Engravings: Engraving your sparkling ring with a special message is the new trend in diamonds. By adding engravings to your ring, you add a lot of emotional value to it besides its financial value. This makes the diamond ring all the more valuable and meaningful.
- Twisted settings: Twisted settings or bands are one of the latest fashions in diamond rings. You get the comfort of one ring, while creating an illusion of wearing many rings that are stacked together. You can enhance the look of your diamond ring with a good amount of texture so as to match any of your outfits. To make your ring look bold and powerful, put the twisted setting together with a gemstone.
- Vintage rings: This is one of those fashions that almost never dies out with time. These offer highly intricate and specialized designs along with gemstones and diamonds, and there are no two of the same kind. These diamond vintage rings are available almost anywhere and everywhere. With a rare stroke of luck, you might get it at a very low cost as a few antique shops might not be fully aware of the value of the ring that they are about to sell.
- Pendants: Diamonds rings are being styled on to pretty platinum and gold chains by many television personalities and fashion gurus. This trend is also catching on with the public now. To add an extra touch of bling, some add two or more rings to a single pendant as well. Make use of a solitaire ring as it has simplicity and forward design that suits this purpose. There are many quality diamond rings that follow these fashions today.